Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yet another interview


Yea, this is the place.

Overheard the conversation between receptionist and a middle age man.
"Where is Job Malaysia?"
"There's only jobsdb jobstreet. no job malaysia."
"How to apply for job? I don't have computer."
"This is a web base company. Everything is done online."
"I don't know how to fill in. How to apply for work?"
"Here's the form. Fill it in and I will help you find matching jobs."
"Thank you very much. How much does it cost?"
"It's free."
非常佩服接待员的礼貌和耐心。那男子讲起话来有点吓人。她还能从容应对。


The pictures with all races hugging together. I wonder why the blonde hair guy get to stand in the middle? Or should I say "welcome to the reality" which Son Goku is a blonde guy without tail that can transform into king kong.


Walk back to monorail station.


Sign board at LRT station. =.=""


Look familiar?


Small lamb sighted.


I hope they look left and right when crossing the road.