Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Unexpected free parking ticket


On the way to pay my parking ticket at Midvalley.
Notice a small table on a dark corner.
"Free parking ticket. Answer questionnaire."

There goes a few minutes of my life. Exposing my family background, salary income range, age range, purpose of the visit, hours spent, money spent, bla bla bla..

Well, I didn't make a vow to be 100% honest... haha..


Then she go under the table and gave me a small bag with gift. Wow!!


The free parking ticket with a stamp read: The Gardens market study or some sort.

Looking at the people who queue up and pay parking ticket.. God, the booth that gives away free ticket and gifts is just few steps away on your right. Either I am more aware of the surroundings or people are not used to asking around?

Let's see what's inside the bag....


A small bottle with plain water in it. Nothing special.

Next~








A small plant in the glass bottle.
Love it! Carry it on the LRT everyday!


Wah, the plant will grow till so big? *__*
Google tells me that it is called 沉香. Har? So yeng.


More information on the back of the label.