Friday, January 15, 2010

Pasar malam Mont Kiara


Heard from colleague that there will be a pasar malam on Thursday night at Plaza Mont Kiara. It is just few steps away from the office. Go and walk around after work.

"You should try that. Nice Japanese bread."



*tried the three types of bread*
"Give me the classic flavor. "

At home:
Parents: High class place pasar also sell high class bread. So expensive. Next time don't buy.
My inner voice: As long as it is delicious.. Just 10 bucks anyway. =P

Walked past a korean food stall. And they are koreans! It's fun to be able to talk to them in English. They are selling fried balls with all kinds of meat inside. And a small bowl with brown rice.

Guess what I have bought?


Kimchi~
Never eat this before. ^^

Me: Spicy?
Korean:Ya ya.
Me: How long can I keep this? (Kimchi)
Korean: No expired.
Korean: You want soul or no soul?
Me: Sold?
Korean: This one soul. This not sour.
Me: Oh. Sour.. =.="

Books, old magazines, clothes, malaysian food...
Enjoy walking around foreigners and fantasize that I am living at overseas.
How can I be so 崇洋? >.<