Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 2011

Reading what I wrote last year 2009 2010.
Makes me think a lot.
Here's what happen this year. =)


Hiking for a few times.


Went to Putrajaya for the hot air balloon festival. Did not manage to get a seat though.


Attended the first AGM in my life. Still holding its shares at the moment. =)


Attended part time Japanese lesson. 毎週の土曜日。11時から1時まで勉強します。


Work work work!!


Went to the Bon Odori festival at Shah Alam.


Assigned to attend the training at IBM Innovation Centre a few times.


Amazed at the rainbow

Amazed at the Menara Maybank. Worked here for a few weeks in a dungeon without windows, internet connection and water. =.=


Booked flight ticket for the first time. Flying somewhere next year. Woohoo!


Singapore business trip!!! Explore around the city by myself after the training. Happy.


Participated in eGenting programming competition and Google Code Jam. Seems like my passion for programming is still there.

Well, I did not write this flash back while looking at the heavy snow at the window but I appreciate what I have at the moment.

Rabbit year 2011 here I come!