Monday, January 12, 2009

Lowyat

Accompany my friend to Lowyat plaza to buy mobile phone. Walk around. YES!! I guessed the route correctly. YEah.. happy~

Bought 20 meter LAN cable for RM25 so that I don't have to bring my Wi-Fi router back and forth everytime back KL home.

Signed up for the 7 days trial of Maxis Broadband. Have to pay refundable RM100. Hope I won't be cheated this time. Still can't connect through the USB modem provided. The staff said that I need to wait for 2 hours. Hmm...

Really have to resist the urge to buy things. So many things to buy. Bluetooth USB adapter, Razor mouse, card reader?, LCD?, new pc? jajaja...

Saw iphone, Google Android phone. No warranty at all and cost 2000++. Interesting. Garmin GPS so expensive. Cheapest model also around 500-700. Ask the shopkeeper to demonstrate it to me but it is out of battery. Ceh~

Overheard the shopkeeper talking to the girl from another shop.
"Nowadays is say money 1, not love. You want kao me need to be richer than my bf"
"Nola, I know you say love 1."
"...(quietly agree)"
"If you face any problem in your current relationship can call me"
pro? =.="

p/s: upload photos next time.