Friday, January 16, 2009

Scammed

my 017 number might not be available for a few days.

Yes Man! movie say must try everything. I signed up for the trial of Maxis broadband. What do I get? They used my IC to convert my current prepaid plan to post paid WITHOUT my consent. WTF???

Now I have to transfer all my credit to my sis and wait for the death of my prepaid sim card when the post paid is activated. Sien.... CCB promoter. My mother said never trust pretty girl. Didn't know ugly girl also can cheat.

Lucky I go and cancel the broadband plan tonight and get to know about the scam. Else I might be forced to pay RM138 for the broadband and RM50 for the post paid beginning from next month. =.=

Went to Mines to cancel the Maxis broadband at the Maxis shop. They refer us to the Maxis centre at the Gardens. Have to go there straight away as I will be going to attend a briefing at Genting tomorrow.

Do not trust the temporary promoter ever! Especially the Maxis broadband promoter at Lowyat plaza.