Friday, August 28, 2009

KLCC book fair

Went to KLCC for the international chinese book fair. Urgh... need to pay RM2 for entry.

Walk inside the hall.
Two man stopped me.
One of them take out a red laser and point at my eyes. WTF?
Then paste a red circle on my shoulder...
Then they lost interest in me and went away
Left me there dumbstruck.

Go to ticket counter..
"Are you below 18?" (Below 18 can go in for free)
"Do I looked like below 18 to you?"
*speechless*


You should buy this book and leave it on table at work for everyone to see.


Study about economics and finance lately.


OMG my friend met rawangboy and get his signature on the book.. >.<

Bought 2 books. Damn.. I shouldn't left so much money in my wallet and go to such places.

Cashier: RM57.10
Me: Give him RM50 x2
Cashier: RM57.10
Me: ?? Take out RM1 give him. (傻了。放空 ing......)
Cashier: RM57.10
Me: ??? Take back 1 piece of RM50 from his hand.
Cashier: RM57.10
Me: ???? Give back the RM50. Give him 10 sen.
Cashier: okay.

My brain suddenly hang and cant process what he tried to convey. Exhausted from work? Dangerous especially while buying stuff.


The arm bracelet of the book fest.
The circular red sticker is given after body temperature is checked.