Sunday, December 7, 2008

Serious Sam: The first encounter


An old FPS game. Smooth and nice looking game for my 4 years old laptop with intel GMA integrated graphic card. Now I realize it can only run game that is released before 2002. =.=""

Nice game. Monster coming out everywhere. Sound effect for each monster is different. And you can estimate the distance of the monster by the sound. Different monster need different weapon such as double barrel shot gun for skeleton dog, rocket launcher for spider woman. xD


Killed the final boss last night. Quick save and quick load is my friend. It is thrilling to watch so many monsters chasing me from behind and only one hit is required to make me dead. Haha.. And the sense of achievement to kill them all while staying alive. Yeah~

More
Gamespot