Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Final year project coding

Busy with Final Year Project these days.
Enjoy the joy and thrill of programming.
Unit test with JUnit is so convenient.
Eclipse with handy autocomplete, rename function.

My eyes suddenly feel so pain few days ago. Tears coming out.
I experienced this when I was working as an intern. Staring at the screen for too long. The default small font size of Eclipse IDE contributes to this as well.

Anyhow, it is kind of over for now. Built in GZIP compression algorithm of Java native library, Base64 encoding, external config file, good test coverage.. All thanks to the resourceful internet, Java community and various open source libraries that I have utilized in my project. It would not be so easy and fun if I have to program the socket connection to mobile phone by myself. ;)

Still have to prepare the thesis and presentation slide. Urgh..

p/s: Exit msn and google talk does help. haha..